Monday, July 30, 2012

Many Thanks

The free promotion for Deadly Reflections last week was the most successful one I've done yet. I want to thank all the people who blogged and tweeted and generally got the word out, especially Darlene's Book Nook, Tracey Spiteri, Free Kindle Books, and Paula over at Flurries of Words. Thank you for helping me get the book into the hands of people who would enjoy it.

I also want to thank all those who participated in the promotion. If you snagged a free copy or have since gotten it (still only $0.99), please leave a reviewgood or badon Amazon or Goodreads after you're done reading it. Reviews and feedback are how a book makes its way in the world. After uploading it to Amazon there's not a lot I can do as an author besides stand on the sidelines and cheerlead and hope for the best. I hope that during the past week it has found many welcoming and appreciative homes. If yours was one of them, let me know.

And if Deadly Reflections wasn't up your particular alley, well, all I can say is that I sincerely hope the next one is.

DHS

No comments:

Post a Comment