Friday, December 23, 2011

Holiday Promotion: Free copy of Deadly Reflections

Hi guys. I intended to do a big blog post about my bookshelves, complete with pics of the most prized DTBs in my collection, but it looks like I won't have time to finish reorganizing everything until after Christmas. Things are pretty hectic with only two days until the big day, as I'm sure everyone can attest to.

In the meantime, I'm excited to get my Twitter account off the ground with a retweet by the incomparable Bryan Garner! Mr. Garner wrote what many consider to be the bible of grammar books, Garner's Modern American Usage. (That's another thing I want to write about in the blog--grammar and language, two things I'm pretty passionate about.) I am just absolutely thrilled to be acknowledged in some small way by someone who has my deepest respect.

I also want to announce a little holiday promotion. I'm going to give away 20 copies of Deadly Reflections. All you have to do is follow me on Twitter and retweet this tweet. The first 20 people to do so will get a free copy of my book. Simple as that.

Ok, everyone, take care and be safe out there in the craziness that is the 48 hours before Christmas.

DHS

No comments:

Post a Comment